Residency By Investment
Portugal Golden Visa, sought by many investors, we will learn about one of the most important ways to get it and that is the Golden Visa
The Portugal Golden visa
Real Estate Investment
The investor can obtain the Golden Visa by purchasing a property with a minimum of €500,000, in important cities and modern areas with high population density, or at least €350,000 in real estate located in areas where the government encourages its development.
Three recent biometric photos.
Clear criminal record
Able to provide proof of source of funds
Which proves that the user has been transferred from outside the country
Medical certificate proving that the investor is in good health
The criteria to be met by the investor
- The applicant must be over 18 years
- Non-EU- countries’ citizens
- Obtaining a valid residence visa
- Residency place
- A criminal conviction has not been punished by imprisonment in Portugal for more than a year
- Not to prevent them from re-entering Portugal after being expelled from the country
- No mark in the Schengen Information System
- No mark in the SEF for the purpose of refusing access
Advantages of Portugal Golden Visa:
- Include the spouse or children under 18 years, or above 18 years who are single & dependent financially on the main applicant
- As well as the parents of both applicants / suppose who are dependent financially on the main applicant.
- No education or management experience is required.
- No language requirements.
- No residency requirements.
- No age limitations.
- The processing takes at least 6 months.
Benefits of Obtaining Residency in Portugal
- Free entry and moving to Portugal and the other Schengen countries.
- Option to obtain permanent resident status after 5 years of having made the initial investment.
- Possibility to obtain Portuguese Citizenship after 5 years.
- Freedom to live and/or work in Portugal.
- Option to become a “non-habitual resident” of Portugal for tax purposes, thereby paying little or no tax for 10 years.
- Reside in any other Schengen area country for up to three months within every six months.
- Real estate can be sold after 5 years with no effect on the residency, and real estate appreciation rates benefit investors.
- Real estate can be leased out to earn rental income.
- Education and professional training.
- Official recognition of education diplomas and professional qualifications.
- A professional activity, as an employee or as an independent professional.
- Social security benefits, tax concessions, and trade union protection.
It is a perfect tourist destination due to the tranquil atmosphere, delicious food, and many interesting activities such as sports, dance, music, and bullfighting.
And don’t forget to enjoy your time out in beautiful Cascais, the historical places, beaches and plenty of traditional Portuguese restaurants to suit all tastes, In general, Portuguese prefer rural life more than urban life.
It is located in the western part of Europe. it shares land borders with only one country, Spain, besides it is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west and the south, with a total area of 92,212 km²
Estimated population of 10.3 million people
The capital of the state is Lisbon
The official language is Portuguese
The currency is the Euro €
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT IN PORTUGAL
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Preparing documents and selecting the appropriate property with the help of NTL.|
|Step3:||Visit Portugal: The applicant must have the Portuguese visit stamp on his passport before applying for residency.|
|Step4:||Purchasing the property, submitting the documentation of the residence permit to the government including the property title deed, paying the government processing application fees, and registering for social security.|
|Step5:||When the applicant gets the approval, a meeting with the authorities is scheduled, and pay the government residency permit Fees. Clients can travel to Portugal to collect their Residency permits.|
Info & useful links about Portugal
If Portugal is your next travel destination, there are a few places we recommend you visit. Click here for more
The Portugal Golden visa program raises the queries of Hong Kong residents who are looking for alternative accommodation outside their country. In the last months of 2019. Click here for more
According to the released statistics by the Foreigners and Border Service (SEF), Portugal has gained 838 million Euros last year. Click here for more
The Golden Visa program in Portugal is one of the best Residency By Investment Programs in the world. Click here for more
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...
Residency By InvestmentApplicants can obtain...
Residency By InvestmentHow to get residency in...
Residency By InvestmentWhy investors are...
Residency By Investment[dsm_text_divider...