Citizenship By Investment
Montenegro, or the Black Mountain, is a part of the Balkan Peninsula and is a sovereign republic. The name Montenegro refers to the black mountains that cover large parts of the region. The country stands on the edge between the east and the west. Therefore, it has a rich cultural history. Despite being exposed to many attempts at conquest to control its lands, the civilizations that rolled over it left behind the most beautiful historical evidence. Montenegro keeps intact its wild beauty and its authenticity. People there are distinguished by the organization and their friendliness and kindness to visitors.
It is located in South-eastern Europe
Bordered by Croatia to the west, Bosnia, and Herzegovina to the northwest, Serbia to the northeast, Kosovo to the east, and Albania to the southeast. It has a total area of 13,812 km2.
Its population is about 650,000
The capital of the state is Podgorica.
The official language is Montenegrin.
The currency is Euro.
How to obtain citizenship by investing from Montenegro?
Applicants under Montenegrin Citizenship by Investment Program can choose one of the two following options:
- First option:
€100.000 Non-refundable donation to the government funds.
€250.000 valued real estate in undeveloped regions.
In addition to Government Fees, Administrative Fees, and Due Diligence Fees.
- Second option:
€ 100.000 Non refundable donation to the government funds.
€ 450.000 valued real estate in developed regions.
In addition to Government, Administrative and Due Diligence Fees.
Advantages of Citizenship by investment Program from Montenegro:
- The ability to include the spouse and children under the age of 18 in the main application, with the capability to add dependent children (study or health) who are over the age of 18.
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent as it is first-class citizenship.
- Dual Nationality: No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship.
- The transaction takes only 3 months.
- Full confidentiality in carrying out the procedures.
- Certainly, no interview, education, or management experience is required.
- In addition, no requirement to reside in Montenegro, however, the holder of the nationality is required to stay in the country for at least five days during the first five years after obtaining the citizenship.
What are the benefits of obtaining Montenegrin citizenship ?
- Firstly, ownership of the 46th-ranked passport in the world.
- Most importantly, Access to more than 122 countries with Montenegro visa-free including Europe’s Schengen area, Switzerland and Singapore.
- Candidate to join the European Union in 2025, and thus all applicants for this citizenship will become citizens of the European Union without the need to pay millions of euros required for the citizenship by investment programs of the European Union countries.
- An economically, legally, and socially stable country.
- Further, the lowest tax rates, as its tax system is the lowest for companies and individuals in Europe.
- Take advantage of free education and study in the best universities in the world.
- Moreover, no taxes on inheritance, gifts, and payments from life and property insurance.
Required Documents for application:
Birth certificate for all applicants and a marriage certificate.
Clear criminal record.
A bank financial statement with proof of a legal source of income.
Medical examination (health certificate that it is free of diseases).
Steps to Obtain Citizenship by Investment From Montenegro:
- Firstly, Sign the contract with NTL and make the down payment.
- Then, invest in the Real Estate project and donate to the Montenegro National economic fund.
- During this, prepare ALL the Required Documents by the investor, and send them to NTL office to translate and review.
- Send all documents to our lawyer, who will review, and check up the entire file before submitting the application.
- After that, submit the citizenship application.
- Due Diligence and then the government approval.
- Finally, Issuing the naturalization document and printing the Passport.