Residency By Investment
Spain Golden Visa
The investor can obtain permanent residence in Spain the Golden Visa; by investing in real estate worth 500,000 euros, whether by purchasing a residential or commercial property.
It requires the following criteria:
- The applicant must be over 18 years old.
- Obtaining Spanish health insurance.
- The investor has sufficient financial resources to remain in Spain.
- Proof of the assets of the amount in which the applicant wishes to invest.
- No refusal in any country that has an agreement with Spain on the applicant’s passport.
- A clean criminal record in Spain and in the countries where the applicant has resided in the last five years.
- Not residing illegally in Spain.
- Bank account statement.
Birth certificate for all applicants and marriage certificate.
Clear criminal record
Academic achievement certificate.
Bank financial statement with proof of legal source of income.
Advantages of this program:
- The possibility of adding the wife and children under the age of 18 after the investor obtains the residence permit.
- The property can be rented.
- Possibility to purchase several properties to achieve a minimum investment of 500.000€
- More than one investor can invest in one property.
Benefits of Obtaining Residency by Investment in Spain
- It is one of the European Union countries; that means easy access to EU Schengen countries.
- One of the world’s most desirable places to live in.
- Good living and a first-class healthcare system.
- A distinctive climate all year round; a country with many historical cities, and beautiful beaches.
- The country’s health system is considered one of the best in the world.
- It has one of the strongest economies in the world.
- Excellent infrastructure and good travel opportunities to the rest of Europe.
- The possibility of renewing the Spanish investor visa every two years.
- Permanent residency can be obtained after five years of an investor visa.
- Citizenship can be obtained after ten years of permanent residence.
Spain is one of the oldest countries in Europe; and it joined the European Union and became a member of the Schengen area on January 1, 1986.
It ranks third among the most visited countries in the world; as it is the fifth largest mountainous region in the European continent after Switzerland, Austria, Andrea, and Liechtenstein.
It is bordered by Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean to the west; by the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; by France, Andorra, and the Bay of Biscay to the north; and to the south by Gibraltar.
Estimated population of of 47.35 million
The capital of the state is Madrid
The official language is Spanish
The currency is Euro €
Spain is located in southwestern Europe, with a total area of 505.990 km²
The largest part of it is situated on the Iberian Peninsula, with parts of the territory in the Atlantic Ocean and across the Mediterranean Sea.
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING Spain Golden Visa
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Prepare official papers.|
|Step3:||Visiting Spain (for 5 days at least) to choose and check the right property.|
|Step4:||Deposit the money to buy the property, and registering the property in the name of the investor.|
|Step5:||Finally, submit the residence permit application for the investor. The investor must be in Spain to obtain a residence permit.|
Info & useful links about Spain
a small European country that has magic and beauty in its splendid nature. You will feel the magic among beautiful beaches surrounded by towering mountain ranges, and fabulous islands. Not forgetting in addition to having a unique set of tourist sights, and historical shrines with amazing designs.
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...
Portugal Golden visa
Residency By InvestmentPlease be advised that...
Residency By InvestmentApplicants can obtain...
Residency By InvestmentHow to get residency in...
Residency By InvestmentThe manager's residency...