Residency By Investment
About the Golden and Green UAE Residency:
The Golden Visa and the Green Visa in the UAE were not only for investors but rather they target every professional, talented, successful scientist and leader in their field.
The UAE Golden Visa
The golden residency project was launched for the first time in 2019, allowing its holder to reside for an extended period of ten years, subject to renewal. Recently, the Golden Visa included new sectors such as scholars, clerics, every specialist in the industrial revolution or the health field, and elite education and skilled professionals in the professional field.
Requirements for obtaining the Golden Visa
Requirements for obtaining a Golden Visa vary according to the category of the applicant.
Requirements for submitting the Golden investor visa:
- The investor places a deposit of AED 2 million.
- To submit a letter from one of the state’s approved investment funds.
- Submit a commercial or industrial license.
- Submission of Memorandum of Association which confirms the deposit of AED 2 million.
- Submitting a letter from the Tax Authority, which states that the investor pays the government about AED 250,000 annually.
- The invested capital should not be a loan.
- Provide the investor with proof of obtaining medical insurance.
Business Golden Visa Requirements:
- The applicant must be a partner or owner of a startup company in the UAE.
- The revenues of the start-up company should exceed one million dirhams annually.
- The businessman applicant must have established an entrepreneurial project of more than 7 million dirhams.
- The applicant must obtain an official business incubator for approval to start work.
Scientific Golden Visa Requirements:
- Master or PhD degree in engineering, life sciences, or nature.
- Obtaining a PhD at one of the 50 best universities in the world.
- Obtaining a master’s degree from one of the top 250 universities around the world.
- Obtaining a Master’s or PhD from the top 100 universities within the same field of study.
Benefits of Obtaining Golden Visa in the UAE
- A multiple-entry visa that lasts for a period of 6 months in order to follow up on the issuance of residency.
- The applicant obtains a long-term residence visa, which is renewed every 10 years.
- The golden visa holder does not need a sponsor or sponsor within the UAE.
- The visa holder can submit a residence application for his family.
- Take care of an unlimited number of home helpers.
- In the event of the death of the visa holder, the rest of the family members can remain in the UAE until the expiration of their permits.
- Unlike the regular residency visa, golden residency holders can obtain a 10-year renewable residency period.
- The golden residency holder can work on his own project for himself, or be a partner in another company.
- Also, unlike regular residence, the golden visa holder can spend long periods outside the country, but in the event that there is only regular residence, the visa will be canceled if he travels for more than 6 months outside the country.
The UAE Green Visa
As for the green residency in the Emirates, it is a residency that targets every talented person to enhance the means of success and achieve achievement for every craftsman and master in any field, and thus obtaining a green residency is reflected in one way or another on the country, and on the other hand guarantees his presence in one of the best places for housing, living and investment in the world.
Requirements for obtaining a Green Visa
Requirements for obtaining a Green Visa vary according to the category of the applicant.
The Category of Investors
- Anyone who owns a self-employed business is accompanied by obtaining a bachelor’s degree or a specialized diploma.
- Everyone who has a self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources.
- The applicant must prove that he has an annual income of 360,000 dirhams for two years.
The Category of the Skilled and Craftsmen
- Provides a valid employment contract.
- Obtaining a professional classification within the top three by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
- Proof of obtaining a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- To receive a minimum annual salary of AED 150,000.
Benefits of Obtaining Golden Visa in the UAE
- Possibility to work and live in the Emirates.
- The possibility of enrolling children in schools within the UAE.
- The green residency holder in the Emirates can move within all Emirates.
Main Required Documents
Copy of valid passport of the applicants..
Bank account statement
Submitting proof of the investment according to each category
Health insurance certificate
About the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab of Emirates consists of seven self-governed emirates Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ajman which formed a federation in 1971 and later the seventh’s state of Ras Al Khaimah joined the federation on 10 February 1972.
Tourism is considered one of the most important economic fields in the country, as it combines the originality of the ancestors and the latest developments in the industrial revolution and technology.
It is a country in West Asia, in the Middle East. It is located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula and shares borders with Oman and Saudi Arabia, with a total area of 83,600 km²
Estimated population of 9,503,800 people
The capital of the state is Abu Dhabi
The official language is Arabic, and 5 other languages are used in state departments, which are Chinese, English, French, Hindi, and Russian.
The currency is the UAE Dirham (AED)
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING the Golden and Green UAE Residency
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Contact NTL, which specializes in investment residency, to provide you with assistance and answer all inquiries.|
|Step2:||Issuing an entry permit based on obtaining the Golden Visa or the Green Visa.|
|Step3:||Determine the category that the applicant wants to apply for in order to obtain the visa.|
|Step4:||Submit all required documents.|
|Step5:||Pay the due fees.|
Info & useful links about UAE
UK Self-Sponsorship Visa (SPONSOR LICENSE +...
Residency By InvestmentThe UK - innovator visa...
Residency By InvestmentIn 1990, the EB5 visa...
Residency By InvestmentThe Permanent Residency...
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...