Residency By Investment
Applicants can obtain Permanent Residency in Cyprus by: Golden Visa
Cyprus Golden Visa main conditions:
• The applicant must be a non-European citizen.
• A visa to visit Cyprus to choose and purchase the property, and write the power of attorney to follow up the procedures.
• Purchase of a property or more worth more than€300,000.
• In addition, provide proof of an annual income of 30,000 Euro minimum which has been originated from abroad, an additional 5,000 Euro for each dependent and 8,000 Euro for each parent included on the application.
• Note that the applicant must visit Cyprus with the whole family once every two years after obtaining the residency.
• It is worth mentioning that neither the investor nor the dependents are entitled to work in Cyprus.
Copy of valid passport of the applicants..
Three recent biometric photos.
Birth certificate for all applicants and marriage certificate.
Clear criminal record for the applicants from the country of residence.
Documents to prove required annual income from abroad.
This income may include salaries from employment, pensions, dividends, fixed deposits, and rents.
To prove that the amount used for the investment has been transferred to Cyprus from abroad
University Confirmation for children between 18-25 years old.
CV for all the applicants.
Benefits of this program:
- The possibility of adding a wife as well as children up to the age of 25 in case they are students and unmarried.
- The only program in Europe where you can add the parents of the main applicant, and the parents of the wife as well.
- Certainly, no language requirements.
- Processing time from 4 to 6 months.
Advantages of Obtaining Residency by Investment in Cyprus
- Easy access to EU Schengen.
- A holder of a Cypriot residence by investment can apply for citizenship if he/she actually resides in Cyprus for 5 years within 7 years.
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU.
- Good living and a first-class healthcare system.
- Excellent Educational.
- It is a peaceful and politically stable country.
- High quality living standards.
- Beautiful beaches, pleasant mild climate, rich culture and heritage
- Lowest crime rate in Europe.
It is an independent island State, and Nicosia is the capital. This Country has a long and ancient history where the island was inhabited more than 10,000 years ago in ancient times. It was one of the most powerful and rich countries in the Mediterranean, and the ideal location made it a very desirable piece of land for other countries.
Over the years, many countries fought for Cyprus to be their own including the Ottoman and British empires. However, in 1960 the island finally gained its independence from Britain and became the Republic of Cyprus.
It is located south of Turkey, west of Syria, northwest of Lebanon, north of Egypt and southeast of Greece. With a total area of 9.251km²
Estimated population of of 876.000
The capital of the state is Nicosia
The official language is Greek &Turkish
The currency is Euro €
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING CYPRUS GOLDEN VISA
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Visit Cyprus as a first step, as NTL will arrange the offers for real estate investment, and meeting with a legal representative.|
|Step3:||Then, buy the property after choosing the appropriate.|
|Step4:||After that, submission of the application and the necessary documents.|
|Step5:||Finally, receiving the residency.|
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...
Portugal Golden visa
Residency By InvestmentPlease be advised that...
Residency By InvestmentHow to get residency in...
Residency By InvestmentThe manager's residency...
Spain Golden Visa
Residency By Investment[dsm_text_divider...