Residency By Investment
The Permanent Residency Program in Malta is considered one of the most important investment residency programs in Europe, because it enjoys a solid global economy as one of the developed world countries, according to the International Monetary Fund.
Renting real estate and contributing to the government
Under the following conditions:
- The amount of government contribution is 58.000 euros.
- Administrative fees of 40,000 euros.
- The property’s rental value:
– In the south and on Gozo island, at least 10.000 euros annually.
– In the rest of the state, at least 12.000 euros annually.
Purchasing real estate and contributing to the government
Within the following conditions:
- The amount of government contribution is 28.000 euros.
- Administrative fees of 40.000 euros.
- The value of purchasing the property:
– In the south and on Gozo island, starting from 300.000 euros.
– In the rest of the state, at least 350.000 euros.
Four recent biometric photos.
Clear criminal record
CV of the applicant
The Conditions for obtaining Maltese Residency
- The applicant must be over 18 years old.
- He must not hold the nationality of one of the European Union countries or Switzerland.
- Do not hold any residency from the category of other programs.
- To secure a steady and stable source of income for himself and his family.
- To have a capital of 500 thousand euros, including 150 thousand in the value of financial assets such as deposits and bonds.
- The applicant should not pose any threat to the country’s national security.
- A valid travel document.
- Obtain a health certificate from a system accredited by Malta.
Advantages of the MPRP Permanent Residency Program in Malta
- Adding the wife, parents, children up to the age of 18, and grandparents or those who are still financially dependent on the applicant.
- It is considered one of the rapid programs where approval can be obtained in a period ranging from 4 to 6 months.
- There are no language requirements for obtaining residency.
Benefits of obtaining Maltese Residency
- Possibility to live and reside in Malta permanently.
- Visa-free travel to the Schengen area for 90 days every 180 days.
- Malta allows for multiple nationalities, and the applicant can obtain citizenship after 7 years of obtaining permanent residence.
The country is one of the smallest countries in the world. Due to its distinctive location and port, it was vulnerable to conquest throughout the ages. Today it has good economic strength as it is ranked 15th in Europe and among the 35 best countries in the world.
It is the first European country to offer a citizenship by investment program, which ranked seventh according to the NTL Investors Survey. It is also considered one of the Commonwealth countries that make up about a third of the world.
It is one of the European Union countries in southern Europe, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and consisting of 3 islands, with a total area of 320 km²
Estimated population of 494,000
The capital of the state is Valletta
The official languages are Maltese and English
The currency is the Euro €
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING MALTESE RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions.|
|Step2:||Choosing and making the appropriate investment.|
|Step3:||Gather all required documents & Submit the application.|
|Step4:||Obtaining approval for the application between 4 to 6 months and transfer the investment amount within two months.|
|Step5:||Issuance of a permanent residence certificate in Malta.|
|Step6:||Finally, aTravel to receive residence permits and provide biometric data.|
Info & useful links about Malta
How to obtain Maltese citizenship by investment? Click here for more.
The Commonwealth, click here for more
It was one of The World’s Top Ten Citizenship by Investment Programs for 2020. Click here for more.
It is the only European country that offers a CBI program. Click here for more.
The CBI program of Malta is one of the Top 10 citizenship by investment programs for 2023. Click here for more.
It was one of The World’s Top Ten Residency By Investment Programs for 2020. Click here for more.
UK Self-Sponsorship Visa (SPONSOR LICENSE +...
Residency By InvestmentThe UK - innovator visa...
Residency By InvestmentIn 1990, the EB5 visa...
Residency By InvestmentAbout the Golden and...
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...