Residency By Investment
The E2 Visa is a visa that allows its holder to enter the United States of America, to develop the investment sector in the region.
Investing with his money or equipment that contribute to the development of investment. The E2 Visa can be the only option to enter and live in the US territory.
How do you get an E2 Visa?
Like any investment visa, there are some conditions that must be met in order to be able to apply for this visa. These conditions can be listed within the following points:
- Nationality: You must hold the nationality of one of the countries that have treaties or trade agreements with the United States.
- It is worth noting that America has signed cooperation agreements with 84 countries until 2019.
- Appropriate investment amount: There is no specific amount for obtaining an E2 Visain America, but the amount must be appropriate to the size of the project to ensure its success. As the percentages differ from one investment institution to another, according to the value of the cost.
- Having an effective investment institution: Having a bank account or obtaining insurance is not an effective investment and therefore cannot be relied upon. Negative or unqualified investment cannot be fully relied upon by the possibility of controlling.
- investment funds: You have to bear the risks of your real investment, so you must be the main controller of your money and stay away from loans secured by the investment institution.
- The investment should not be marginal or without real value: When you think of starting your own investment project in the United States of America, you must guarantee large amounts of income, not just personal expenses for you or the family.
In other words, you must ensure that your investment project will significantly affect the movement of the economy in America.
Can the investor add his family to the E2 Visa application?
The investor can apply for an E2 Visa for his wife and children under the age of 21. The wife can also work in any commercial field within the United States of America.
As for children, they can enroll in American schools and universities within the enrollment rates of residents in the country.
On the other hand, it is not required that both husband and wife be of the same nationality.
Advantages of obtaining an E2 Visa:
– The possibility of working in the United States:
An investor who obtains an E2 Visa is treated as a US citizen in terms of withdrawing profits, receiving benefits, or allocating salaries. Where the investor can actually work in the investment institution and be an employee therein.
– Short processing period:
There is no long waiting period for approval, ranging from 2 to 3 months.
– Allowing the investor ownership:
You or any investor can own 50% of the value of the investment project.
– Flexible investment method:
In the E2 Visa program, you have the authority to distribute the funds resulting from the investment in the way you find appropriate without causing harm to the investment project.
– No Specific Amount to Invest:
Unlike the EB-5 investment program, obtaining an E2 Visa does not require a specific amount. It is a positive point in favor of investors, as it is enough that the amount is commensurate with the size of the investment, and that the proposed investment idea is not weak and does not benefit the country’s economy.
– Obtaining similar visas for wife and children:
You can apply for a visa for your spouse and children under the age of 21, and the duration of the visa continues for as long as your main visa remains active.
– There is no tax on global income
One of the most important advantages of obtaining E2 residency is that the investor pays tax on his company within the US only, and does not pay any tax on global income, unlike what is the case with the EB5 visa. Also, citizens of the US are required to pay tax on any income, whether it is from Inside or outside the United States.
Three recent biometric photos.
Clear criminal record
Able to provide proof of source of funds
Which proves that the user has been transferred from outside the country
So, obtaining an E2 Visa Does not provide permanent residence for the investor, but it is the best and least expensive option. Many investors resort to it at the beginning of their investment projects, so that they can later obtain an EB5 Visa and thus the advantage of permanent residence. If you would like advice on an E2 visa, we at NTL are always available to provide you with whatever it takes.
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING E2 Visa
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Sign a contract with NTL and make the first payment after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions.|
|Step2:||Create a company in the USA capable of creating real job opportunities.|
|Step3:||Submit the Application Form for Nonimmigrant Visa DS_160.|
|Step4:||Attend the visa interview at one of the American embassies to talk about the investment project that qualifies you to obtain an E2 visa.|
|Step5:||After approval, an E2 visa is issued that allows you to live and work in America for a period of 5 years, subject to renewal, as long as the investment project is in operation.|
About the United States of America
The USA is the third largest country in the world in terms of area and nearly third in population.
Tourism and economic importance: In one of the largest countries in the world, there will certainly be a wide variety of tourist attractions throughout the year. There are many charming landscapes, in addition to many historical monuments.
It is located in North America, it is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Along the northern border is Canada and the southern border is Mexico.
Estimated population of 335 million people
The capital of the state is Washington
The official language is English
The currency is the US dollar $
The General income rate: $49,800
Residency by Investment in ItalyThe Residency by...
Residency in the UAE by establishing a company...
Non-Profit ResidencyPortugal D7 visa, or what is...
UruguayResidency by InvestmentDo you know how to...
ParaguayResidency by investmentThe Paraguay...