Residency By Investment
The amendment of the Greece Golden Visa fee was announced by the Greek Prime Minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis in September 2022.
The minimum value of buying a property has been raised to 500,000 € in some regions of Greece while maintaining the value of 250,000 € in other areas, one of the lowest amounts for obtaining investment residency in Europe.
The areas where the value of obtaining the Greece Golden Visa has increased:
The investment value was increased in each of the municipalities of
While maintaining the value of 250,000 € in the other cities. This decision was implemented at the beginning of August 2023.
Greece Golden visa :
- The Greece Golden Visa Law requires the purchase of real estate with a value of 500,000€ at least; in some of the above-mentioned regions, and a value of 250,000€ at least in the rest of Greece.
- The investor can apply by purchasing one or more real estate, residential or commercial.
- There are no restrictions regarding the location or age of the property.
Required Documents to apply for Greece Golden Visa
Application form and 2 personal photos
Clear criminal record
Proof that the applicant has assets whose value exceeds 250.000€
A medical certificate documenting the sound health of the investor
Benefits of this program:
- Transfer tax is the lowest among all EU countries.
- The investor can rent the property he previously owned upon requesting the investment residency.
- The investor can manage his business in Greece even if he is a resident of one of the Schengen countries.
- It does not require residency in Greece to maintain residency.
- There are no language requirements for obtaining residency.
- The residence permit is automatically renewed every 5 years if the investment conditions continue.
- Married couples can have dual real estate ownership.
Advantages of Obtaining Greece Golden Visa
- The investor and the persons accompanying him can move in the countries of the Schengen area.
- Obtaining education and work rights for the investor and his family, and access to all social services.
- Right of permanent residence in Greece.
- Permission to study in different Schengen countries.
- Allow to start and run a business.
Greece is the distinctive link between East and West. It forms the southern part of the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe. It includes more than 2,000 islands in the Aegean and Ionian Seas, 165 of which are inhabited, as well as Mount Olympus, the highest point of the country.
Greece is located in southeastern Europe near Africa and Asia. Its total area is approximately 132 km²
Estimated population of 11.4 million
The capital of the state is Athen
The official language is Greek
The currency is Euro €
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING GREECE GOLDEN VISA
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Entering Greece by valid visa then prepares the necessary documents, submits the application, and pays the fees.|
|Step3:||Obtain a property valued at 250,000 euros. This investment can be for a single property or more (residential, commercial, or both).|
|Step4:||After completing preparing the necessary documents and paying the fees, the application must be submitted either personally or via the legal representative.|
|Step5:||Finally, once the application is approved, you will receive the European residency card.|
Info & useful links about GREECE
Residency by Investment in ItalyThe Residency by...
Residency in the UAE by establishing a company...
Non-Profit ResidencyPortugal D7 visa, or what is...
UruguayResidency by InvestmentDo you know how to...
ParaguayResidency by investmentThe Paraguay...