Residency By Investment
How to get residency in Greece by investment, the Golden Visa:
Greece Golden visa :
Golden Visa Law requires a minimum investment of 250,000 Euros in real estate assets in Greece.
The investor can apply by purchasing one or more properties, residential or commercial, within the required amount, which amounts to 250 thousand euros.
There are no restrictions regarding the location, the age, or the exploitation of the assets.
Application form and 2 personal photos
Clear criminal record
Proof that the applicant has assets whose value exceeds 250.000€
A medical certificate documenting the sound health of the investor
Benefits of this program:
- Transfer tax is the lowest among all EU countries.
- The investor can rent the property he previously owned upon requesting the investment residency.
- The investor can manage his business in Greece even if he is a resident of one of the Schengen countries.
- It does not require residency in Greece to maintain residency.
- There are no language requirements for obtaining residency.
- The residence permit is automatically renewed every 5 years if the investment conditions continue.
- Married couples can have dual real estate ownership.
Advantages of Obtaining Golden Visa in Greece
- The investor and the persons accompanying him can move in the countries of the Schengen area.
- Obtaining education and work rights for the investor and his family, and access to all social services.
- Right of permanent residence in Greece.
- Permission to study in different Schengen countries.
- Allow to start and run a business.
Greece is the distinctive link between East and West. It forms the southern part of the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe. It includes more than 2,000 islands in the Aegean and Ionian Seas, 165 of which are inhabited, as well as Mount Olympus, the highest point of the country.
Greece is located in southeastern Europe near Africa and Asia. Its total area is approximately 132 km²
Estimated population of 11.4 million
The capital of the state is Athen
The official language is Greek
The currency is Euro €
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT IN GREECE
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Entering Greece by valid visa then prepares the necessary documents, submits the application, and pays the fees.|
|Step3:||Obtain a property valued at 250,000 euros. This investment can be for a single property or more (residential, commercial, or both).|
|Step4:||After completing preparing the necessary documents and paying the fees, the application must be submitted either personally or via the legal representative.|
|Step5:||Finally, once the application is approved, you will receive the European residency card.|
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...
Residency By InvestmentPortugal Golden Visa,...
Residency By InvestmentApplicants can obtain...
Residency By InvestmentWhy investors are...
Residency By Investment[dsm_text_divider...