Citizenship By Investment
The citizenship by investment Program from Moldova is currently on Hold
Moldova … is one of the most beautiful European countries and an ideal destination for those who avoid a life of hustle and bustle, it is one of the least visited countries in the world.
It is located in southeastern Europe, bordered by Romania in the west and Ukraine in the rest directions.
Its total area is 33.843 km²
Its population is about 2.895.735
The capital of the state is Chisinau.
The official languages are both Moldovan and Romanian.
The currency is the Moldovan Leu (LEU or MDL).
How to obtain citizenship by investment from Moldova?
There is only one way to obtain investment Moldovan citizenship:
- Donate to the Public Investment Fund (PIF):
The value of this donation varies depending on the number of individuals added to the citizenship application file, and the minimum amount is as follows:
€100,000 for a single applicant
€115,000 for the investor and his spouse.
€145.000 For a family of four.
€155,000 For a family of five or more
In addition to Government Fees, Administrative Fees, and Due Diligence Fees: The government fees are €35.000 per application
Advantages of Moldova Citizenship Program:
- The ability to include the spouse and children under the age of 29 in the main application, with the capability to add parents who are over the age of 55 in the same application.
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent as it is first-class citizenship.
- Dual Nationality: No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship.
- Paying the minimum administrative fees for the transaction, while the large value is paid after the government’s approval of the citizenship application.
- Full confidentiality in carrying out the procedures.
- No interview, education, or management experience is required.
- No requirement to reside in Moldova.
- It is one of the fastest programs for citizenship by investment in Europe, as the procedures take three months only after submission, according to government declaration.
What are the benefits of obtaining Moldovan citizenship?
- Access more than 120 countries visa-free including Europe’s Schengen area, Russia, and Turkey.
- Getting the 49th-ranked passport in the world.
- Low tax rates, and global income tax exemption.
- Free trade with the European Union.
- A candidate country to be a member of the European Union.
- Free premium education.
- Low cost of living.
Required Documents for application:
Copies of valid passports.
Birth certificate for all applicants and a marriage certificate.
Clear criminal record.
Certificate of Academic Achievement.
A bank financial statement with proof of a legal source of income.
Medical examination (health certificate that it is free of diseases).
CV. and recommendation letters.
Never been refused to get a visa from a country that has travel agreements with Moldova
Whether to enter it visa-free or with a visa upon arrival.
Steps to Obtain Citizenship by Investment From Moldova:
- Sign the contract with NTL and make the down payment.
- Prepare ALL the Required Documents by the investor, and send them to NTL for reviewing and translation.
- Submit the citizenship application after transferring Governmental and Due Diligence fees.
- The initial government’s approval of the application, after the Due Diligence issuance.
- Provide evidence that the applicant has fulfilled all conditions and entitlements.
- A presidential decree on granting of citizenship is issued and published in the Official Gazette of Moldova.
- Perform the oath, receive the citizenship certificate, and take biometric data (fingerprints) to prepare the passport.
- Handover or send the passport to a convenient place.
Citizenship By InvestmentSaint Lucia, a fertile...
Citizenship By Investment Grenada, or as is...
St. Kitts and Nevis
Citizenship By InvestmentSt. Kitts and Nevis has...
Citizenship By InvestmentTürkiye, with its...
Citizenship By InvestmentMalta is one of the...