Residency By Investment
There are two ways to get investment residency in Albania:
Establishing a company
It is considered one of the easiest and surest ways to get a residence in Albania.
If the investor’s time does not allow him to travel to Albania during the incorporation period, he can provide us with a power of attorney and then we take over the follow-up.
Real estate ownership
It is done in coordination with our team there on the proposed options, considering the required conditions of the space, depending on the number of family members.
Knowing that the prices of real estate in the suburbs start from about 40.000€ and more as we get closer to the city centre
Three recent biometric photos.
Clear criminal record
CV of the applicant
Advantages of this program:
- The most suitable program for families in comparison with the Investment Residency programs in Europe.
- The possibility of adding the wife and children under the age of 18 after the investor obtains the residence permit and a small fee.
- Currently, this is the fastest program, as it takes only two to three months to obtain an investor’s residence permit after submitting of application.
- There are no language requirements for obtaining residency.
- In addition, complete confidentiality in procedures’ implementation.
Benefits of Obtaining Albanian Residency
- Possibility to apply for Albanian citizenship after continuous residence for 7 consecutive years (at least 6 months per year)
- Albania is a promised country to join the EU no later than 2027
- Free trade between the signatories to the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CETA) includes Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- Benefit from health and social insurance
- Low living costs.
- Raw environment to start new projects and establish companies.
- Flexible and unrestricted tax policies.
Albania is a small European country that has magic and beauty in its splendid nature. You will feel the magic among beautiful beaches surrounded by towering mountain ranges, and fabulous islands. Not forgetting in addition to having a unique set of tourist sights, and historical shrines with amazing designs.
It is located in the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe, with a total area of 28.748 km²
Estimated population of of 2.9 million people
The capital of the state is Tirana
The official language is Indo-European
The currency is the Albanian Lek
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING ALBANIAN RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment.|
|Step2:||Prepare official papers and sending them to the NTL’s lawyer there.|
|Step3:||Preparing and submitting the project or business plan to be established.|
|Step4:||Establishing the company and obtaining a visa to Albania, then opening a bank account.|
|Step5:||Finally, receiving the investor residency.|
Info & useful links about Albania
a small European country that has magic and beauty in its splendid nature. You will feel the magic among beautiful beaches surrounded by towering mountain ranges, and fabulous islands. Not forgetting in addition to having a unique set of tourist sights, and historical shrines with amazing designs.
Residency By InvestmentResidency in Germany can...
Residency By InvestmentPortugal Golden Visa,...
Residency By InvestmentApplicants can obtain...
Residency By InvestmentHow to get residency in...
Residency By InvestmentWhy investors are...