After having banned citizens of some countries from applying for its citizenship, who are Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Iran and North Korea, The state of Antigua & Barbuda gives Iraq an auspicious exception that would open the door to the second citizenship for Iraqis citizens on the 1st of April 2020, while the rest of the countries bans were conditionally cancelled.
Similar to the other five Caribbean Countries, Antigua & Barbuda state offers the second citizenship by investment to the investor who seeks freedom of movement and business around the world. Antigua & Barbuda program is distinguished by the possibility of including the wife and children under the age of 30 in the same application. The passport of Antigua & Barbuda is also ranked 37 among the passports of the countries of the world. This enables its holder to enter with a visa-free to 139 countries around the world.
It is worth noting that Antigua has 365 beaches, whose residents can enjoy going to a different beach every day all year, in addition to the charming coral reefs that characterize Barbuda Island.
These modifications include the following:
- The retention of the current minimum investment amount of US$400,000 modified by the permanent inclusion of a co-application option at minimum US$200,000;
- Reducing government fees for real estate investment from $ 50,000 to $ 30,000.
- The launch of a third option for real estate investment in which the property price is not less than 200,000 USD, equivalent to 540 EC$.
- Amendment to the list of countries prohibited from applying for second citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda where the ban on countries like Iraq has been abolished.
- The removal of the requirement for persons born in countries on the Restricted Countries List to be lawful permanent residents of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates only. As such, applicants residing in any country, except for those on the Restricted Countries List, may apply to the program.
- An exploration of the feasibility of the CIU receiving applications from stateless persons, in particular persons originating out of Brunei, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates, in the first instance. This list is subject to review and may be expanded or amended as necessary.
NTL is a Caribbean government-authorized and certified companyspecialized in providing consultations for a boutique corporate and private client, and Business Owners regarding nationalities and residency programs through investment, provides various programs for obtaining second citizenship: Antigua and Barbuda – Grenada – Saint Kitts and Nevis – Saint Lucia – Dominica. The services were expanded to include other countries such as Vanuatu and Turkey as well as some European countries as Montenegro – Cyprus – Malta – Moldova.
Also among the company’s services, there are the following up and obtaining the investment residency in some countries through real estate investment or by founding a commercial activity, such as Germany –Britain – Spain – Cyprus – Greece – Portugal – Serbia- and Albania, in addition to UAE, Canada, and the E2 VISA in the USA.
NTL‘s 25-year history in the consulting and investment field qualifies it to be the ideal partner to assist businessmen looking for international and foreign investments and seek freedom of movement without restrictions, stability, safety for them and their families and look for the best future for their children.
Leave a quick message and one of our team will call or send you more information.
St. Kitts and Nevis CIU Statement for 2023
Learn about the only European country that offers CBI program
Good news for Iranian investors, Saint Lucia resumed receiving CBI applications from Iranians
The Prime Minister has issued new changes to the golden visa fee in Greece for investors.
The special evening of the Embassy of St. Kitts and Nevis in Dubai was on December 1st.