Residency By Investment
The manager’s residency program in the UK is currently on hold.
Why investors are starting to turn to the manager residency in the UK?
Since the British government closed the way to Entrepreneurial Britain, the Representative route has overtaken as a serious alternative for businessmen and women looking to obtain Investment Residency and move into the British market.
This route has become very popular that overshadowed the popularity of the Tier 1 Entrepreneurial route because it has major attractions as there is no prerequisite for investment funds or amounts of financing, and successful overseas business is not required to demonstrate accessibility to a certain level of investment funds before submitting their application.
Noting that they will require the business to submit their Global Business Activities including assets and accounts as part of the application to the Home Office. Further, the application should accompany a detailed business plan for the intended UK business activities.
What are the conditions to be met by an applicant for the manager residency in the UK?
It is important to know that this option is not suitable for everyone. There are several conditions that the applicant must notice it:
- Has been recruited and employed outside the UK, and intends to work full-time for the current employer once he/she is in the UK;
- Be a senior employee of the overseas business, and has full authority to make operational decisions on behalf of the Home Office;
- Has extensive industry-related knowledge; and
- Fulfill the English language requirement. Citizens of the following countries have an exemption from this condition: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and the USA.
- The applicant must not intend to undertake any other employment;
- The applicant must not be a majority shareholder of the company’s assets, meaning that the share does not exceed 49% of the company’s shares.
The conditions to be met in the company
- Have its business headquarters and principal place of business outside of the UK.
- Established outside the United Kingdom and has been operating for five years at the date of application.
- Have no active branch, subsidiary or other representative of the business in the UK.
- Intend to establish and operate a registered branch or wholly-owned subsidiary of that overseas business;
- Intend for the registered branch or wholly-owned subsidiary to operate in the same kind of business activity as the overseas business.
Benefits of this program:
- The spouse, in addition to dependent children, can apply to join the main applicant.
- Dependents will receive the same visa period as the main applicant.
- Application only takes 8 weeks.
Advantages of Obtaining Manager Residency in the UK
- Britain’s tax laws are clear and encouraging investment.
- Free primary and secondary education.
- The best public and private universities and educational institutes.
- Dependents can also work without restrictions.
- Access to Free medical care in the UK.
- If successful, the Home Office grants an initial Visa of three years and the applicant has the right to extend for a further two years. After five years the applicant can apply to settle the permanently in UK.
- The British passport is one of the strongest travel documents in the world.
- Britain has a long history of political stability.
The United Kingdom is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the Council of Europe, the G7, the Group of Ten, the Group of 20, Five Eyes, the United Nations, NATO, AUKUS, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Interpol, and the World Trade Organization (WTO). It was a member state of the European Communities (EC) and its successor, the European Union (EU), from its accession in 1973 until its withdrawal in 2020 following a referendum held in 2016.
The United Kingdom is an island nation in northwestern Europe, with a total area of 243,610 km²
Estimated population of of 67.22 million
The capital of the state is London
The official language is English
The currency is the Pound Sterling £
THE MAIN STEPS OF GETTING MANAGER RESIDENCY IN THE UK
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
|Step1:||Signing a contract with NTL and making the first payment after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions.|
|Step2:||Create a business plan for the office.|
|Step3:||Ensure payment of all fees.|
|Step4:||Review the company papers, representations, permits, and applications.|
|Step5:||Submit the application to Home Office.|
|Step6:||Finally, await decision and receiving the investor residency.|
Info & useful links about UK
Investment Residency in the UK is one of the world’s Top Ten Investment Residency Programs, click here for more
The United Kingdom is chaired by 16 countries that make up the Commonwealth, click here for more
What is the European Community Association Agreement? Click here for more
Türkiye & UK 2021… New Agreement & New Investments, click here for more
Residency By InvestmentThe E2 Visa is a visa...
UK Self-Sponsorship Visa (SPONSOR LICENSE +...
Residency By InvestmentThe UK - innovator visa...
Residency By InvestmentIn 1990, the EB5 visa...
Residency By InvestmentAbout the Golden and...