The only European country that offers CBI program is Malta. The Citizenship by Investment Program in Malta was launched in 2020.
You can apply for citizenship by investment in Malta if you are over the age of 18 and have a clean criminal record and good health. Thus, you will get many advantages that Malta offers and benefit from being within the European Union and the most important of these features:
- Traveling to more than 186 countries, including America, Britain and Canada.
- The passport of Malta is ranked 9 among the passports of the countries of the world.
- The right to study, live and work in any of the 28 EU countries.
- Malta is a peaceful and politically stable country.
- The possibility of establishing a company in any country in the world.
- Allowing the concept of dual citizenship in which you can retain the citizenship of your country of origin.
You can get all the information about obtaining citizenship by investment from Malta via the following link:
St. Kitts and Nevis CIU Statement for 2023
Good news for Iranian investors, Saint Lucia resumed receiving CBI applications from Iranians
The Prime Minister has issued new changes to the golden visa fee in Greece for investors.
The special evening of the Embassy of St. Kitts and Nevis in Dubai was on December 1st.
Michael Martin has been announced as the new CEO of CBI Unit in Saint Kitts and Nevis.