The only European country that offers CBI program is Malta. The Citizenship by Investment Program in Malta was launched in 2020.
You can apply for citizenship by investment in Malta if you are over the age of 18 and have a clean criminal record and good health. Thus, you will get many advantages that Malta offers and benefit from being within the European Union and the most important of these features:
- Traveling to more than 186 countries, including America, Britain and Canada.
- The passport of Malta is ranked 9 among the passports of the countries of the world.
- The right to study, live and work in any of the 28 EU countries.
- Malta is a peaceful and politically stable country.
- The possibility of establishing a company in any country in the world.
- Allowing the concept of dual citizenship in which you can retain the citizenship of your country of origin.
You can get all the information about obtaining citizenship by investment from Malta via the following link:
The USA E2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows individuals from certain treaty countries to enter the United States for specific business-related purposes.
Mrs. Sylvanie Burton is the first woman to hold the position of Commonwealth of Dominica President.
The Apostille Convention saves your money and time during the process of obtaining investment citizenship.
Top 10 tourist places in Malta for every lover of history and nature.
Entry into force of the New CBI interview Fees in Grenada.