Recently, a decision was made to strengthen Due Diligence in Dominica by the Office of the Citizenship by Investment Unit. This decision was among a group of new decisions working to develop the citizenship by investment program and improve its quality. The decision provided for a personal interview (online) for every applicant who has reached the age of 16 or more, starting from July 17, 2023, provided that full details will be announced by a separate decree soon.
The new process of Due diligence in Dominica:
The decision provided for a personal interview (online) for every applicant who has reached the age of 16 or more, starting from July 17, 2023, provided that full details will be announced by a separate decree soon.
Citizenship can be obtained by investing in Dominica through one of two methods:
- Government non-refundable Donation to Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) starts with $100,000.
- Buying a property from one of the projects approved by the government starts $200,000.
In addition to Government Fees, Administrative Fees, and Due diligence in Dominica Fees.
Upon obtaining investment citizenship, the investor can obtain the following benefits:
- Free movement without a visa to more than 140 countries.
- Obtaining a passport ranked 49th in the world.
- The possibility of studying in various universities in the world.
- The opportunity to establish your own company in any region around the world.
- Tax exemption on worldwide income, inheritance, and inheritance.
- Investment citizenship in Dominica offers you high commercial freedom.
- It is a signatory to the CARICOM Agreement and thus trades within the Caribbean region.
Recently, there have been many changes related to the citizenship by investment program in Dominica. The Due diligence in Dominica was accompanied by the decision to receive Iranian investors’ applications again. On the other hand, the United Kingdom government announced the imposition of a visa application for holders of citizenship from Dominica. However, the doors remain open to many other destinations such as the European Union countries, China and Russia.
The first conference in the 2024 Bosco Conference series
Get to Know Tips for Obtaining a Second Passport, 5 Tips Every Investor Should Know.
German Citizenship law has issued many changes in 2024
The Statistics in the Q4 of 2023 related to EB-5 Program Applications
Malta Citizenship requests are increased in March and May