Dominica recently announced its decision to receive Iranian applications to obtain citizenship by investment, starting from July 17, 2023. This announcement accompanied the decision to enhance criminal investigation in Dominica. It is an important step by the government and the island’s citizenship unit office aimed at enhancing the quality of its citizenship-by-investment program.
Criminal investigation fees for Iranian applications are as follows:
- $25,000 for the applicant.
- $15,000 for the wife.
- $15,000 for each dependent over 16 years of age.
- $10,000 for each dependent between the ages of 12 and 15.
Any Iranian or other investors can apply for investment citizenship in one of two ways:
- Non-refundable donation of $100,000 to the National Government Fund.
- Buying a property worth $200,000 from one of the projects approved by the government.
Documents required to obtain investment citizenship:
After clarifying the decision of Dominica receives Iranian applications to obtain investment citizenship, it was necessary to clarify the list of required documents while applying for the Dominica program:
- Birth certificate for all applicants.
- Marriage certificate, if any.
- Financial statement to indicate the source of funds,
- Disease-free health certificate.
- CV of the applicant.
- Recommendation letters from concerned authorities.
The decision to receive Iranian applications for investment citizenship was not the only step taken by the Dominica government. It made a decision about the due diligence process to obtain its CBI by adding a personal (online) interview for every applicant who is 16 years old or over, starting from July 17, 2023.
To know more details and answers to your questions about everything related to the Citizenship by Investment program in Dominica contact NTL, and discuss with specialized lawyers who follow all updates related to Citizenship by investment programs.
The first conference in the 2024 Bosco Conference series
Get to Know Tips for Obtaining a Second Passport, 5 Tips Every Investor Should Know.
German Citizenship law has issued many changes in 2024
The Statistics in the Q4 of 2023 related to EB-5 Program Applications
Malta Citizenship requests are increased in March and May