Dominica recently announced its decision to receive Iranian applications to obtain citizenship by investment, starting from July 17, 2023. This announcement accompanied the decision to enhance criminal investigation in Dominica. It is an important step by the government and the island’s citizenship unit office aimed at enhancing the quality of its citizenship-by-investment program.
Criminal investigation fees for Iranian applications are as follows:
- $25,000 for the applicant.
- $15,000 for the wife.
- $15,000 for each dependent over 16 years of age.
- $10,000 for each dependent between the ages of 12 and 15.
Any Iranian or other investors can apply for investment citizenship in one of two ways:
- Non-refundable donation of $100,000 to the National Government Fund.
- Buying a property worth $200,000 from one of the projects approved by the government.
Documents required to obtain investment citizenship:
After clarifying the decision of Dominica receives Iranian applications to obtain investment citizenship, it was necessary to clarify the list of required documents while applying for the Dominica program:
- Birth certificate for all applicants.
- Marriage certificate, if any.
- Financial statement to indicate the source of funds,
- Disease-free health certificate.
- CV of the applicant.
- Recommendation letters from concerned authorities.
The decision to receive Iranian applications for investment citizenship was not the only step taken by the Dominica government. It made a decision about the due diligence process to obtain its CBI by adding a personal (online) interview for every applicant who is 16 years old or over, starting from July 17, 2023.
To know more details and answers to your questions about everything related to the Citizenship by Investment program in Dominica contact NTL, and discuss with specialized lawyers who follow all updates related to Citizenship by investment programs.
Entry into force of the New CBI interview Fees in Grenada.
Grenada suspends receiving CBI applications for Russian and Belarusian investors.
All you need to know about St. Lucia, numbers, ratios, and coverage of various aspects of life on the island.
Investing in Antigua and Barbuda, 10 reasons every investor should know
Investing in Saint Lucia provides a unique opportunity for investors wishing to start an investment project in the Caribbean