Vanuatu is made up of a series more than 80 islands which formerly known as the New Hebrides until attaining independence from France and Britain on 30 July 1980 and changed the name to Vanuatu.
Vanuatu’s islands are inhabited while others are active volcanoes. It is a mountainous area and covers tropical rainforests mostly.
Nearly 80 % of the population of Vanuatu live in rural areas and practice subsistence production of food, housing, and other items for household economy. Besides, most households are involved in some cash production, particularly agricultural products such as such as copra (dried coconut flesh), cocoa, and coffee.
The island considers as a destination for adventure lovers and bungee jumping.
An applicant under Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Programme must make a donation for the Development Support Programme (DSP) .
The Development Support Programme (DSP)
The Development Support Programme (DSP) of Vanuatu was initially proposed in early 2016 and fully adopted by the Government of Vanuatu in April 2017. The objective of the Plan is to create local jobs, stimulate the economy, and keep the national budget balanced.
To facilitate and attract overseas investors, Vanuatu has passed and enacted all necessary legislation and regulations, even going so far as to change its Constitution to recognize dual and multiple citizenships, which was not recognized until the Constitution was changed by a two-thirds majority of Parliament in December 2012.
Due diligence and ancillary documentation requirements are simpler than most economic citizenship programmes. Online applications are streamlined and fast-tracked for most Commonwealth countries, resulting in reduced processing times of around 45 days. Vanuatu DSP is one of the fastest options for the investors looking for the second citizenship and a new passport. Processing can be completed within 2-3 months; citizenship is granted after this period if the applicant matches the requirements.
Vanuatu has visa-free entry to Europe and England, and citizens are eligible for 5-year US visas.
Benefits of Vanuatu citizenship program:
Benefits of the program:
The Features of Vanuatu passport:
Currently, Vanuatu citizens can travel to more than 125 countries without the need to follow a cumber some visa application process. A vast majority of these countries allow Vanuatu citizens to stay 30 to 90 days without any visa require Visa-free travel with a Vanuatu passport while some countries grant visas upon arrival or issue electronic visas upon online application.
Akrotirl & Dhek
Bosnia and Herzegovina
U. K. & Crown Dep
St. Pierre & Miq.
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
French West Indies
Saint Kitts & Nevis
Saint Vincent and Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Papua New Guinea
Tuvalu* Wallis and Futuna
Hong Kong (CHN)
Macao (SAR China)
*Visa on Arrival **eVisament
THE MAIN STEPS TO GET VANUATU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTING:
The process may be simplified into the following steps:
The applicant must provide a clear copy of the passport and non-refundable processing fees of US $ 10,000. The background check may take up to 3 business days.
The competent government authorities shall issue a written report after the background check has been completed. At this stage, the applicant will enter into a written agreement with the designated agent of the citizenship committee to begin processing the application. The applicant will complete and sign all application forms and submit all documents.
A letter is issued by the applicant’s citizenship committee confirming the application as acceptable and complete.
The citizenship certificate is issued by the nationality committee. The applicant will pay 30% of the total costs due in this step to obtain an electronic copy of the certificate of citizenship.
The nationality committee shall issue a certificate of nationality and passport. Applicant takes the Oath. This will be done by the Section Commissioner from the Government of Vanuatu.
List of documents required to submit an application:
1. Application forms (for main applicant, spouse, children, and parents).
2. Existing passport notarized color scan: must show the page in its entirety, passport cover +
1st 3 pages of the passport + last 3 pages of the passport = 7 pages in total (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
3. ID card notarized color scan, front and back, photocopied on 1 page (for main applicant, spouse, children, and parents).
4. Proof of relationship between main applicant and his / her spouse, children, parents notarized (marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.).
5. Most recent proof of dependency of children (e.g. education) and parents (same address,
Monthly payments etc.).
6. Birth certificate of all applicants notarized.
7. Original certificate plus notarized copy of criminal record with apostille from the jurisdiction in which he / she has resided during the last 12 months and (if different) the jurisdiction of his / her principal nationality (for main applicant and dependents aged 18 and above).
8. Most recent academic certificates or reports (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
9. Medical Checkup Certificate for applicants aged 18 and above from the state of origin or place of residence.
10. Asset Proof of no less than $ 500,000, bank statement of last 6 months.
11. Main applicant’s CV and if applicable proof of employment from his / her company.
12. 6 passport photos, 40 mm × 50 mm (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
All documents need to be original or true copies. Translated documents need to be notarized too where applicable.
Republic of Vanuatu
Republic of Vanuatu