Would you like to work in the healthcare field in Germany?
NTL offers you the opportunity to find a job in the health care field; by studying nursing first in Germany then joining a health care center.
Features of the Nursing Study Program in Germany:
- First of all, it is an irreplaceable opportunity to study at the best nursing institutes in Germany.
- Then, the possibility to work immediately after the end of the study.
- In addition, obtaining a monthly stipend for study, sufficient to cover the student’s housing expenses and daily life requirements.
- The student’s family can join her later (the husband and children) if she is married.
- Apply for a health insurance.
- Obtaining residency and then the possibility of applying for German citizenship.
Conditions required for a nursing study program in Germany:
- The student must have a high school diploma as a minimum.
- Age between 18 and 35.
- Obtaining the B1 level in the German language in the home country in one of the recognized language institutes.
- A work contract with a health care center, according to which the student will apply to study in a nursing institute first.
What does NTL offer in this program?
In this framework the nurse signs the contract with NTL and the last does the following:
- Provide the applicant with all the necessary information, documents and certificates required. The applicant will prepare and authenticate them from government agencies, ministries, and embassies in the home country.
- Guidance and assistance in preparing the required documents, translating, and attesting them from German government agencies.
- Provide the applicant with a work contract in a health care center in southern Germany that entitles her to register in nursing institutes.
- Assistance in finding an adequate housing for the nurse, considering comfort and proximity to the workplace.
- Obtain residency for the nurse and arranging for her legal status in all official German government departments.
- Help in opening a bank account, health insurance procedures.
It is time to think about the future! Studying Nursing in Germany is now closer to you…