- A distinguished opportunity to work in the best hospitals in the world, with high experience and the possibility of developing scientifically and professionally.
- Obtaining a legal work contract with a monthly salary that guarantees a decent life for the nurse and her family.
- The possibility of joining the nurse’s family (husband and children) after the certificate is recognized in Germany, after which the husband can also get a job there.
- Having a salary of not less than 2000 euros in the trial period increases after the certificate is recognized and the end of the trial period.
- Obtaining additional income from overtime hours, night shifts or on holidays without being subject to taxes.
- Obtaining health insurance for the nurse and her family members on the guarantee of the hospital where she works.
- The possibility of completing studies and practical development in Germany’s most prestigious universities and institutes.
- The right to free education for the nurse’s children in German schools.
- Obtaining permanent residency after 3 years working in Germany.
- The possibility of applying for German citizenship after 3 years of obtaining permanent residency.
Conditions required for the program:
- The nurse must obtain a university degree or an institute specialized in nursing from a recognized university and no experience is required in the field.
- Obtaining the B1 level in the German language in the home country in one of the recognized language institutes, and language requirements in Germany can be met according to special conditions.
- Success in the required examination for initial recognition of the certificate.
- A work contract from a German hospital.